Nick Lamshed is the director of GreenDot Consulting an Organisational Change Manager. In the past 2 years at the Qantas Group, Nick has led one of the most successful change management and adoption programs for Office 365 in the world.
His work has shaped collaboration, improved adoption by over 73% and is fast becoming a case study of how to deliver true benefits through collaborative tools.
At Qantas Nick has been responsible for all aspects of the user journey through Office 365. This includes:
- - Leading a team of specialized consultants
- - Designing the change management approach
- - Engaged with leaders at all levels
- - Creating collaboration spaces for each business unit that is business owned
- - Training all staff and creating training collateral including videos, knowledge bases and reference guides
- - Creating and deploying custom communications
- - Coordinating and hosting pop-up days
- - Managing project plans, status updates and stakeholder engagement
Prior to working on Office 365 Adoption Nick has spent the past 16 years consulting with large organisations to deploy new technology, mainly specializing in Microsoft solutions like Office 365 and SharePoint.